Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Career Schools Education - My First Post

I'm Jim and this is my first post to my blog, which I'll use to write about my experience and interest in career school education.  My own experience is in film, television and radio fields.

In my 35 years I've come to appreciate that many students learn more from hands-on, learn-by-doing training formats than the traditional classroom experience.  However,  I am very interested in the recent trend toward online/resident training programs, as well.

In this blog I aim to explore and share my interest in the changing landscape of education as it relates to tech/career jobs.  I'll post articles and media of interest and hope to engage and inform. Please feel free to share your comments and questions.

- Jim York

1 comment: